The new-for-2018 D3 Fiberlite features a budget-friendly price point but incorporates many of the racing-derived features found on its top-shelf D3 Carbon/Composite siblings. The D3 Fiberlite sources a lightweight fiberglass shell with wind-tunnel proven aerodynamics and efficient ventilation system. The Fiberlite also delivers a comfy, secure fit from its 3D cheekpads, as well as TLD’s signature styling and attention-grabbing FACTORY race team graphics. Thanks to the D3 Fiberlite the most decorated helmet in professional racing is now available for riders who crave factory performance on a privateer budget.
• Entry-level D3 model retains premium features at low price point
• Lightweight fiberglass shell construction for overall helmet weight of 1225 grams
• Efficient aerodynamics developed from wind-tunnel tests
• Cooling ventilation system from 20 high-flow intake ports and 6 exhaust vents
• Exquisite fit from specially-sized contoured 3D cheekpads
• Padded interior liner is removable and washable
• Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock